erin / 29 / powerlifter
Mostly I blog about my training, teaching, and my dogs. I post my face more than anything. And gifs when I drink.
Bench - 105#
Squat - 185#
Deadlift - 225#
Photoset with 21 notes
• Practice was awesome! Were already seeing great improvement. They girls attitudes are positive and they’re being super coachable.
• We’d been waiting for the new nets to come in SINCE FRIDAY, and the poor AD had literally been waiting every day. They finally arrived today, so we have real nets to practice with instead of a floppy PE net.
• I napped for two and a half hours this afternoon. It was amazing, but nap dreams are so weird. The dogs woke me up barking at nothing twice. I wasn’t happy.
• I cut my grass. Hooray, adulting!
• I get paid tomorrow which means I can pay all my late bills. I’ll have rent from my roommate next weekend, too. So that’s good.
• I get hella money for coaching. I must remember to save it when it comes in.
• We are tye dying shirts with the girls tomorrow and getting pizza. Team building activities! Huzzah!
• Mike is coming to see me. Yay!
• I finally showered. I was disgusting.
Post with 22 notes
Last September I was running in the early morning, and a lady almost hit me. She then called the cops on me, and I met a cop, chatted with him and then found out he was married. I think some of you may remember that.
Well, I stayed friends with him because he works in my town and does patrol at the school often. I just texted him about the ticket and he said it’s taken care of. Super duper! I don’t have $180.
Post with 6 notes
I need to cut my grass, but I’d rather take a nap.
I got a ticket today for speeding and rolling through a stop sign. Bogus.
I ate fries with lunch. Sue me.
Photoset with 25 notes
Having all kinds of warm fuzzies for this stud tonight (and every night, honestly).
Question with 1 note
Anonymous said: Love advice: learn to give good oral.
lust is not love.
Question with 10 notes
Anonymous said: Ok. Love advice? Aside from the chocolate and roses (metaphor), what sticks? Are what has been the biggest struggle in your current relationship?
Well, I don’t have the best track record with love, but I have a pretty great guy right now.
One of the best ways to know what kind of relationship you want is to know how you love. This website can give you some insight on that. Part of the advice they give is knowing how your partner loves and reciprocating. That is super important.
Being in different relationships can help you know “what sticks” for both parties involved. Some people get lucky and figure it out in the first try. Some people need a lot of tries to get it right. It’s ok to get out of a relationship that makes you unhappy. That was the hardest part for me to come to terms with because I don’t like to upset other people.
The biggest struggle in my current relationship has been learning patience. I always dove in head first and I always got hurt. Mike likes to move slow and I found the value in that. It’s definitely paying off and we’re learning a lot about ourselves. It’s a wonderful ride.
Page 1 of 1030